CLEARWATER COMPANY NOW SEEKING A SHIPPING AND RECEIVING COORDINATOR
1. Coordinates ground activities involved in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments and preparing items for shipment.
2.Reviews shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records to determine shipping priorities and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
3. Directs movement of shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas.
4. Prepares and packs orders for shipment. Selects appropriate shipping containers and packing material.
5. Receives and unpacks materials and supplies. Checks receipts against purchase order for proper shipment, shortages, damages or defects. Moves or expedites material to proper department or storage location.
6. Completes shipping and receiving reports specified in standard procedures.
7. Maintains reports in ERP system.
8. Operates standard manual and automatic equipment. Level II – All items under Level I and those listed below:
9. Purchases and maintains shipping supplies and materials.
10. Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
11. Creates and processes AES documentation for applicable international shipments
12. Troubleshoots packing, shipping and customs issues.
13. Troubleshoots system transaction errors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: