Now Hiring! Nashville Area! Mon - Fri, with one Saturday a month of over time.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
This role will be highly involved in the daily operational functions. The position of Warehouse Associate II is responsible for an array of functions that include processing, picking, or shipping orders. You will be expected to pick orders with promptness and accuracy, to guarantee that our customer satisfaction is second to none. This will require a team-player mentality, and you will also be committed to maintaining a safe and positive work environment.
1. Responsible for efficiently picking small parcel orders
2. Ensuring accuracy during the picking process
3. Report any order discrepancies or issues to management
4. Responsible for shipping of orders in a timely fashion
5. Handle errors that are found at the shipping station
6. Be available to come in early and stay late as needed to provide adequate support to the business.
7. Maintain a positive and professional attitude while working with others of varying backgrounds.
8. Set a positive example through personal attendance and time management.
9. Be willing and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment to support business objectives.
10. Demonstrate accurate verbal and written communication skills.
11. Work cooperatively in a team environment to achieve business goals and growth opportunities
12. While performing the duties of this job, the employee maybe required to assist with other departmental functions upon request.
1. Ability to multitask and prioritize
2. Capable of working overtime if needed including extra hours during the week and some Saturday mornings.
1. Standing and walking throughout the facility for extended periods of time
2. Visual abilities to include reading, distance vision and peripheral vision
Apply Today!Apply Now