Goodyear Manufacturing Company is seeking 3rd Shift Roll Tender!!! Pay: $17.00 an hour Location: Goodyear Shift: 3rd Shift Hours: 7:00pm-7:00am/Rotating 12 hour schedule 2.2.3
The Roll Tender is responsible for setting up, operating, and tending paper materials and supplies necessary to keep the press operating. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify, requisition, move, splice, and load the correct paper to the press ensuring the roll size and basis weight for the current job while minimizing damage or waste.
• Ensure that paper roll(s) is (are) loaded and available for the press to print; eliminate press shutoffs due to lack of paper rolls.
• Assist with press start-up and move controls to regulate tension on rolls, to synchronize speed of press.
• Report any paper damage or deficiencies to the Press Operator. Initiate and record proper paperwork for damaged/deficient paper.
• Remove finished butt roles/cores from press after use and remove paper from cores, placing in appropriate recycling containers.
• Re-wrap and/or identify rolls to be returned to paper storage with related paperwork.
• Examine work and adjust machinery as necessary to correct production problems Steel toe shoes are required Contract to Hire after 520 hours Weekly Paycheck EO/AA Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Steel toe shoes are required
Required to work every other weekend based on rotating 12 hour schedule 7pm-7am.