Pay range: $26.44-$28.37 (Depending on Experience)
Desired Experience: 3+ years mfg., quality, or lab experience. Aerospace industry experience a plus
Responsible for ensuring that equipment is calibrated as required, and records are accurate. Works under the direction of Quality Assurance.
• Ensure on-time completion or remedial review forms.
• Stand in a liaison person for the organization and its clients to facilitate work activities with the calibration department.
• Ensure that calibration documents are up to date.
• Monitor the repair of difficult technical problems to prevent continuous break down of equipment.
• Perform basic calibrations and equipment repairs as required.
• Improve operational organization by initiating and/or authoring process improvements to calibration activities.
• Ensure calibrations are documented properly in the calibration database.
• Assists lower-level coordinators in completing assigned tasks
• Create and monitor performance metrics to ensure effectiveness of the calibration program.
• Support audit activities when required to present calibration necessary for internal and external audits.
• Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
• Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
• Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
• It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.