ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for 3rd shift QA Inspectors within a Cosmetic Manufacturing environment in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 DOE
3rd shift, 11pm – 7:30am (overtime is required and some weekends)
Quality Assurance Inspectors are responsible for performing inspections on packaged materials, and finished goods per approved methods, procedures and specifications. Incoming packaging inspectors interface with purchasing and packaging engineer and in some cases customers and vendors to resolve quality issues with incoming packaging. Finished goods inspectors interact with all levels of production management in assuring that finished goods meet required quality standards
Essential Function (Key job responsibilities for which the position is held accountable):
• Perform inspections of packaging and/ or finished goods 50 %
• Document inspections, provide dispositions on results of inspections. Issue QMR’s (questionable material report) as required. 20 %
• Collect line samples for testing and customer submission (line inspectors only). Submit samples from packaging inspections as required for development of masters, resolution of quality holds(incoming packaging inspection only) 20 %
• Assist management in troubleshooting quality problems 10 %
Nonessential Functions: (These are job responsibilities which may occur on an occasional basis, but are not essential to performing the job).
• Participate in customer audits
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do!
• 1 years of manufacturing experience, QA experience preferred
• Able to use a computer
• Good communication skills
• Satisfactory results in criminal background and drug test
• High School diploma or GED preferred