ResourceMFG has a 1st and 2nd shift Brake Press Operator openings in Chatsworth, CA. within a metal fabrication company that makes metal enclosures.
Pay: $19+ hr.
2nd shift: 3:30 – 12am
Must be able to work up to 12 hours days.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Long term – performance to hire opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Operator capable of performing skilled work in setting up and operating a standard AMADA Press Brake to form sheet metal to precision tolerances. Reports to Brake department lead or/and Shop management.
• Sets up and performs BRAKE operations on AMADA style Brake Machinery to specifications of work orders and fabrication prints/drawings without supervision.
• Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings or fabrication prints as needed for accurate and safe brake operation.
• Must understand and calculate bend deduction allowances as required to properly and safely set up AMADA air bend tooling.
• Applicant must be able to follows work order directions and safely produces required quantity of parts efficiently and within the required tolerance and cosmetic quality.
• Must performs light level daily maintenance on assigned brake press equipment.
1. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints or mechanical drawings involving brake operations.
2. Must possess sufficient visual acuity (correctable) to read instructions, safely operate machines, and visually inspect parts produced.
3. Must know how to safely set up and run AMADA style Brake machinery or AMADA ASTRO robotic brake machinery.
4. Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry 50 pounds.
5. Applicable experience in operation and setup of sheet metal precision press brake operation
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities