Resource MFG has a Production MIG Welder in Chatsworth, CA within a aerospace corporation.
Pay: $17 - $22
2nd shift 3:30pm – 12am + overtime
Schedule: M – F possible weekends
Performance to hire opportunity
The Production MIG Welder I, under minimal supervision performs routine welding and fitting tasks that meet company and departmental objectives. Assists in the creation and maintenance of welding/fitting procedures as required in support of product or process improvement initiatives. Ensures the maintenance of a safe work environment with an ultimate goal of zero accidents.
Job Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations
• Manufactures and assembles metal fabrications i.e. ferrous and non-ferrous using appropriate equipment and processes provided
• Manufactures and assembles, fabricated and mechanical components, structures and vessels from drawings
• Maintains a consistent standard of work and performance in compliance with regulatory and Quality Assurance standards
• Ensures the performance of work and the maintenance of work environment that meets safety goal objectives
• Assists in the development and implementation of product improvement initiatives and identifies where improvements in function, efficiency and quality can be achieved
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships in welding or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement