ResourceMFG is hiring a Welder for a great company in Tulsa!
Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
Pay: $19+ an hour, depending on experience
Use hand-welding and flame-cutting equipment to fabricate and weld sub-assemblies and assemblies. Use MIG and Flux-core, welding processes to produce quality products that meet efficiency standards. Some fitting with assistance required. Coordinates all activities with the Shift Supervisor. Must guarantee all products produced meets quality standards required.
• Ensure that the Quality System is applied to all functions of job responsibility.
• Work with specifications, work orders, engineering drawings, and perform the proper sequence of welding operations.
• Cut, trim, saw, metal components to dimensions as specified on engineering drawings using cutting torch, plasma cutter and horizontal saw.
• Fit-up parts to be welded in fixtures or by hand prior to welding.
• Maintain critical alignment and tolerances during the welding process.
• Develop and produce welding aids, tooling, and holding fixtures.
• Insure welds meet engineering requirements and achieve proper penetration, without porosity or defects, and that they have an acceptable appearance.
• Make recommendations to improve manufacturing processes, procedures, and methods.
• Maintain a clean orderly work area.
• Welder I should be qualified in ASME Section IX, Weld multiple parts per written welding procedures, Responsible for all roll operations on rolling flat bar
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• One year of technical school and 1 year experience.
• Ability to perform simple arithmetic and trigonometric calculations.
• Ability to read engineering drawings.
• Read and write to communicate with supervision and co-workers.
• Ability to test on 2G Fluxcore