ResourceMFG is working with a great company in BA looking for Production Line Assistant.
*Hours are rotating from 8am – 8pm for one month and then go to 8pm - 8am the next month, rotating back and forth each month.
• $15 per hour to start.
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Forklift & warehouse experience preferred
• Must pass drug screen & background check
The Production Line Assistant serves as the front line of the production operation and is responsible for basic packaging, labeling and quality of the product generated. Must be knowledgeable in and follow all procedures needed to ensure the proper safe and efficient operations of their production line.
· Technical aptitude to understand machinery and systems within a production environment
· Mechanical aptitude to understand and properly utilize basic hand tools with accuracy
· Ability to understand and properly utilize scales, weights and other measurement tools with accuracy
· Able to juggle multiple tasks and handle unexpected delays or events while maintaining constant attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills combined with good problem-solving skills
· High level of dependability regarding attendance and punctuality
· Understanding and ability to communicate using the English language in both written and spoken form or willingness to take ESL classes
Please apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration!
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE TODAY with our Better Work Life Courses! We offer FREE online courses such as administrative, electrical, blueprint reading, book keeping, diesel mechanics, electrical maintenance, Fitness and nutrition, front line supervisor, hydraulics & pneumatics, industrial math, machinist, mechanical maintenance, Microsoft office, Safety, Warehouse basics, etc. AND SO MUCH MORE!Apply Now