Seeking highly motivated individuals to work at a fast growing food manufacturing in Irvine. Applicants will be considered for this 1st shift cooking department that may include:
• Responsible for efficiently mixing finished products and maintaining the highest possible food safety quality standards.
• Operate and maintain equipment to batch and process products; clean and sterilize equipment; diagnose and troubleshoot problems in order to maintain maximum product flow without sacrificing quality and minimize waste.
• Responsible for overall maintaining of a production equipment, including starting and stopping of some (Kettles, Turbo Mixers, Blenders, Small Melting Pots, and Barrel Lifters), may include turning on/off agitators, steam, air, and water supply.
• Ensure that all surfaces that will contact product (piping, utensils, kettles) are sanitized and ready for operation. Follow batch sheet without deviation while mixing product. Any deviation must be approved. All deviations recorded on the batch adjustment sheet.
• Ensure recipe ingredients are used first. Makes necessary approved adjustments, monitors gauges, equipment and temperatures.
• Read daily production schedule and process sheets in the established sequence. Notify supervisor of issues or discrepancies.
• Ensure that sufficient product is blended and mixed as noted on the process recipe; if necessary, make additional batches as directed by a Supervisor or Coordinator.
• Complete all paperwork in a timely manner and turn in to appropriate personnel, fill out maintenance or safety work orders as needed.
• Responsible for training other employees on all activities. Ensure proper rework instructions are followed as directed by a Supervisor, Coordinator and/or QA.
• Post operation, maintain good housekeeping, follow all GMP's and close out shift properly by passing along necessary information to the Area Lead or Sanitation.
• Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
• Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out
Food manufacturing experienceApply Now