White Bear Lake, MN
1st Shift 6:00am- 2:30pm $15.00 an hour
Weekly $75 incentive bonus available
Operators are responsible for a variety of product assembly, inspection, testing, operation of equipment/tools and material/component processing tasks to meet production schedule requirements to the high-quality standard.
• Safely and efficiently meeting all production work requirements assigned to you by following operating procedures and work instructions.
• Trouble shoot problems quickly and efficiently, seeking advice where necessary.
• To produce the highest standard of quality products possible in accordance with the company’s ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
• Visually inspect products throughout the stages of production to identify defective parts; component orientation errors, missing components, or wrong part insertion.
• Initial testing for product conformity.
• Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways and break rooms using 5S procedures.
• Participation in and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
• Use hand tool, drill, screw driver
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial setting preferred.
• Possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well as a team.
• Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, as well as, comprehend verbal instructions and effectively communicate verbally.
• Computer Familiarity.
• Ability to self-start yet take orders as directed.
Apply TodayApply Now