Production Associate Seeking experienced production associates looking to apply their knowledge in a fast-paced automotive assembly environment.
Our client uses the latest technology to build automotive couplings used in vehicles worldwide! This company is looking for long-term employees, and would like to bring you on permanently. Many current employees have been working there since the company launched in Lansing! They started because it’s a good job…they stay because of the great team culture.
• 3rd shift - $14.75 hour
• 11:00pm start
• Overtime available!
• Free Online College Accredited Courses available
• Medical Plans Available
• Referral Bonus!!
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be doing:
• Performing assemblies by hand in your designated work cell.
• The parts travel down a conveyor to the next cell to have the next piece added on. You may work two cells at a time.
• You may use small hand tools, torque guns, or an automated machine to assemble your part of the component
• Checking and inspecting parts before you send it on to the next station