ResourceMFG-Warren is now hiring for an experienced Visual Inspection associate for an aerospace service in Troy, MI. Start a new career with us today!
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Unlimited $100 Referral Bonuses
Get paid weekly
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Free Online College Courses
COVID-19 Safety Precautions include temperature checks, face masks and health screening
Visual Inspector Duties:
Candidate will perform visual inspection of small metal parts, in temperature-controlled inspection lab.
• Must have excellent vision, good dexterity with small parts, very good eye details.
• Must be comfortable with fast-paced work.
• Experience with measurements tool, rulers, gauges.
• Must follow directions of foreperson and leader.
• To be knowledgeable of and comply with Company Quality / Environmental System and procedures, work instructions and policies applicable to daily work activities.
• Other duties as assigned by supervision
First shift start time: 6:00 am – 4:30pm
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Vision correctable to 20/20 with full color perception.
Must have availability for Overtime.
Candidates need to have previous quality inspection experience and strong attention to detail to be successful
-Strong visual quality skills
-Strong attention to detail
-Able to work at a quick pace
-Must have 1 year consistent quality inspection experience