ResourceMFG is hiring entry level production workers for Entry Level Cleanroom Operator positions.
These are fulltime, long term assignments, day and night shifts.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a detail focused, team-oriented environmen.
No Cleanroom Operator experience is necessary, however, must show longevity during previous employment.
Cleanroom Operator Duties:
• Prepare and assemble product.
• Operate equipment.
• Inspect and track parts and processes during production.
• Ensure quality of final product.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
• Contribute and adhere to safety and quality.
• High school diploma / GED required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must wear appropriate clean room attire.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Previous clean room experience a plus.
• Be able to handle and inspect small and delicate components using a variety of tools.
• Basic computer skills for data entry.
• Must be able to read and write in English.Apply Now