ResourceMFG is hiring manufacturing workers to do final inspection, testing and packaging of electronic components. These are fulltime assignments, day and night shifts available.
We are looking for candidates with previous assembly, production, and manufacturing experience.
• Performs specific manufacturing functions in the production electronic devices.
• Operates various equipment in performing functions such as material preparation, process set-up, electrical test operation, data entry, process monitors and inspections.
• Perform and support device assembly and test operations as assigned
• Shift assignment may change from time to time depending on demand
• Attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Can work afternoon or night shifts as required
• Ability to read and follow instructions
• Computer literate with basic computer skills for data entry, communication and reporting
• Experience in machine operations (preferred but not required)
• HS diploma / GEDApply Now