Work for a leading manufacturer of sensors, actuators, and electronic components used in the aerospace, communications, defense, industrial, information technology, medical, and transportation markets.
ResourceMFG is hiring entry level production workers for Machine Operator positions. These are fulltime, temporary assignments.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, like to be challenged, and value the opportunity to make a difference.
Machine Operator experience is not necessary, however, must show longevity during previous employment.
Machine Operator Duties:
• Prepare and assemble product.
• Operate equipment.
• Inspect and track parts and processes during production.
• Ensure quality of final product.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
• Report defective material to the department supervisor.
• Contribute and adhere to safety and quality.
• High school diploma / GED
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Requires focus, attention to detail, a steady hand, and the ability to handle small parts.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
• Be able to handle and inspect small and delicate components using a variety of tools.
• Basic computer skills for data entry.
• Must be able to read and write in English.Apply Now