Seeking dependable Machine Operator candidates to join their 2nd shift team! Client is an established wood furniture supplier located in Kentwood, MI.
This position is Temp-to-hire, and a permanent job offer will be made based on your performance at attendance. Our customer offers a fast-paced and positive work environment as well as full benefits, bonuses, a full gym and indoor basketball court on site, and much more.
• 2nd shift- $15.00
• 2nd shift - 3:30PM-2:00AM Monday through Thursday. OT Hours on Friday and Saturday. OT is offered frequently, but never guaranteed.
• Free Online College Accredited Courses available for all our working Associates
• Medical Plans Available
• Referral Bonus!!
• Load materials into large presses or CNCs to form furniture pieces.
• Operate handheld tools and machines to perform secondary operations on furniture pieces being formed - sanding, grinding, riveting, boring, etc.
• Clean Parts and Visually Inspect
• Cross-trained in different departments
• Ability to work in a dusty and humid environment
• Ability to frequently stand, bend, lift, and slide materials that typically weigh up to 50 lbs.
Our client is a Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer