We have an EXCELLENT career opportunity for an experienced Extrusion Operator in Newnan, GA!
If you are great with details and take pride in your work, this could be the match you have been looking for!
Shift: Monday - Friday
Hours: 7am or 3:30pm and 3:00pm – 11:30pm
Pay: $13-15 (based on experience)
- Ensuring all safety procedures are being followed by team members at all times.
- Will perform setups, adjustments, and basic operation of the extrusion machine
- Performing quality checks as defined by our process and procedures.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are being followed and completed as required.
-Verifying all required paperwork is being completed accurately.
- Ensuring team members on the extrusion line get their scheduled breaks without interfering with the operations of the line.
- Troubleshooting all equipment associated with the extrusion line, notify the supervisor immediately if equipment is not functioning properly.
- Responsible for packing product and cleaning of equipment and area.
- Must be able to read a ruler within 1/16" and read a centimeter (cm) ruler and convert the measures to millimeters (mm).
- Strong attention to detail and quality required.
- Will be effectively communicating with both written and verbal communication skills, and be able to read specs and prints.
- Will be reading and using measuring devices. Such as Calipers and Optical Comparator.
- Will be functioning effectively both independently and in a team environment.
#RMFGindeed #feb2021Apply Now