Looking for assemblers in the Goodfield area. $18+/hour must have 2+yrs of assembly.
Must be able to build from prints.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assemble a wide variety of component parts.
• Follow all safety and quality requirements including but not limited to the maintenance of a safe, clean and orderly work area.
Participate in daily audits of work area.
• Work from Standard Work Instructions (SWI), systematic check-off list, engineering specifications, process sheets, and method sheets.
• Responsible for quality control; rejects products outside of specifications; follows material rejection procedures.
• Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.
• Use computer to check location of parts, review blueprint and BOM. • Complete production-tracking form.
• Participate in all World Class Manufacturing methodologies and activities associated within area.
• Perform other related or similar duties as required.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Occasionally require the use of an aid to lift heavy weight material to position.
The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee will frequently be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, sit, and climb or balance. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
. • High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Ability to read blueprints
. • Requires the basic knowledge, understanding and use of hand and power tools
. • Ability and willingness to learn computer software needed to perform duties.
• Strong organizational skills and planning ability.Apply Now