ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Listed below are the key job responsibilities and expected results.
· Follow all safety and quality requirements including but not limited to the maintenance of a safe, clean and orderly work area. ·
Weld quality components with minimal guidance utilizing fixtures, prints, and procedures in a production setting to the appropriate size and type of weld, proper strength, and neat appearances.
· Responsible for setups, first part inspection, labor reporting and other related duties when required.
· Will produce quantity of parts to meet or exceed company requirements.
· Duties could also include setting-up and/or operating a robotic welder. · Understanding of basic computer systems
· Participate in all World Class Manufacturing activities associated within area.
· Perform other related or similar duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
The employee is required to lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds
. Occasionally require the use of an aid to lift heavy weight material to position.
The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and overhead work.
Employee has some exposure to chalk, fumes, glare and radiation of arc.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. · High school diploma or general education degree (GED). · 3 years welding experience in Gas Metal Arc welding process or 1 year technical training. · General practice and principles in welding, knowledge of weld symbols; characteristics and properties of various · metals; techniques in welding to obtain proper fusionApply Now