ZF Human Resources department is looking for temporary help
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for supporting the Human Resources team in a variety of functions with minimal direction including employee relations, organizational development, policy implementation, and reporting of information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for maintenance and administration of policies and procedures.
· Responsible for organizational development activities including developing programs and driving organizational initiatives.
· Evaluate training effectiveness and provide summary reports to management that include the impact of training on employee skills and corporate goals.
· Conducts recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel; initiates testing procedures as required; conducts new-employee orientations.
· Works in coordination with the leadership team to resolve employee relations issues.
· Creates/prepares reports and analysis using appropriate HRIS and/or Microsoft applications.
· Helps ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations.
· Coordinates and administers service awards and retirement celebrations.
· Assists with planning company activities.
· Responsible for organizational communications and the company newsletter.
· Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
· Complies with and supports the health, safety, and environmental programs, policies and procedures.
· Answers telephones and handles queries, as appropriate.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field with two or more years of human resources experience; or a master’s degree in a related field plus one year of HR experience.
· One year of training and curriculum development experience preferred.
· •Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must possess strong conceptual/analytical skills, excellent PC skills (Microsoft environment) and HRIS experience.
· PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS ANALYSIS:
· Operation of computer, keyboard, mouse.
· While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; to reach with hands and arms; and to talk and hear.
· Mobility throughout the facility.
· Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, walk, crouch or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.Apply Now