ResourceMFG is seeking Production Line associates for Jadcore.
This manufacturing facility is Centrally Located in Terre Haute
The Production Line Helper will assist in preparing the scrap plastic materials for reprocessing
• Some exposure to moving/heavy equipment, heat, and fumes
• Moderate to loud noise level
• Non-climate controlled environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follows all job instructions provided by Supervisor/Management staff.
• Verifies the correct material is in the area and being fed into the grinder/shredder.
• Safely feeds material into the grinder/shredder at a steady rate while maintaining the proper amps.
• Maintains a work area that is neat and orderly.
• Alerts the Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor of any non-conforming material.
• Complies with all safety requirements and company policies.
• Adheres to all company, local, and federal procedures, guidelines, and policies regarding the protection of self and plant staff.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Follows directions and asks questions as needed.
• Pays attention to details.
• Possesses the ability to take initiative, completes assignments in a self-directed manner and works with minimal supervision.
• Possesses the ability to work within a team environment and collaborates with others to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Possesses ability to withstand hot/cold temperatures (non-temperature controlled environment)
• Ability to frequently push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs.
• Ability to grasp, feel, and handle objects, including the ability to reach forward, backward, and overhead with hands and arms.
• Ability to twist, climb, balance, stoop, and squat.
• Required vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and ability to see color.
• Possesses the ability to stand for a majority part of the work dayApply Now