Human Resources Assistant (Bilingual)
The right company can make a world of difference. ResourceMFG is shaping the future with talent and innovation. If you're interested in putting your years of Human Resources experience into a future of excellence, this is where your legacy begins. We have an immediate opening for an Human Resources Assistant at a developer of HIGH QUALITY, highly specialized Candle products. They focus primarily on creating Innovative Candles and Scents, designed for a retail environment. If your experience meets the requirements below, please apply today!
At ResourceMFG in Irvine, we offer excellent benefits, including a fully ACA Compliant medical plan, access to an IRA retirement plan, 3 days of sick pay once eligible and free online courses through our Better Worklife Academy. We also partner with top manufactures in Orange County that focus on safety and building a team first atmosphere.
• Input and maintain employee records
• Track inventory/supplies and re-order to replenish
• Retrieve and distribute mail
• Assist as needed in printing paychecks for payroll every two weeks
• Faxing/Copying/Printing/Scanning/Uploading digital files
• Organize and file digital records
• Perform store visits as needed
• Translate documents and staff memos
• Develop a good rapport with each store manager
• Make business related errands requested by Operations Supervisor and Senior Management
• Coordinate with vendors on scheduling and quoting repairs as requested
• Handle requests and queries with accuracy and expeditiously?
• Conduct and compile research as requested for specific projects
• Keep office organized and tidy
• Perform other related duties as assigneApply Now