Chatsworth Cosmetic Manufacturer has openings for Maintenance Helpers!
Consistent, long-term work
1st shift- 6am to 2:30pm
2nd shift- 2:30pm-11pmm
3rd shift- 11pm-6am
Must be able to work Monday to Friday plus weekends
Location: Chatsworth CA 91311
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16 - $16.80 per hour
A Maintenance Helper is responsible for bulk product handling functions in the Production Department, which includes cleaning and sanitizing for all production equipment accordance to cGMP’s. Pull bulk products and locate to proper filling line. Hook-up all bulk product to filling line. Prepare bulk product and equipment in support of the Production schedule. Additional duties and responsibilities are frequently assigned by supervision.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
· Verify bulk as required for assigned filling lines.
· Verify proper paperwork, such as sanitation papers.
· Perform real-time transactions for bulk issuance.
· Disassemble, clean, sanitize and reassemble pipes, pumps, and filter housings.
· Perform manufacturing equipment cleaning, lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitizing in assigned area.
· Utilize forklift for obtaining bulk and transporting to line.
· Assists maintenance mechanics with pre-set ups and other duties as needed.
· Work in compliance with company safety policies and OSHA requirements.
· Maintain a clean work area.
· Cooperate with Production and Quality Control to accomplish schedule adherence.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.