Title: Logistics Coordinator
Pay: $15 per hour
ResourceMFG is seeking a Logistics Coordinator for the Ann Arbor Area
• Develop and improve data analysis to drive stronger relationship with suppliers.
• Support the deployment and communication with global suppliers.
• Support managers in the planning and/or execution of E-Invoicing and E-Payments initiatives.
• Support and, as required, lead benchmarking activities to determine industry best practices, metrics and processes
• Participate in and, as required, lead brainstorming sessions focused on problem solving in support of Procurement initiatives
• Perform analytical reviews and conduct research on a variety of projects within Procurement Preferred
Qualifications and Skills:
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Motivation to learn and take challenges
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work within a team-based environment
• A continuous improvement and innovative mindset
• Initiative to meet project milestones and deadlines
• Understanding of SAPApply Now