Now seeking for Quality Inspection position in Foothill Ranch! Pays $16-$17ph APPLY NOW!
6am-2:30pm with OT
Quality Inspection Duties:
Perform visual, dimensional, and functional inspection of more complex components and/or finished products using a wide variety of tools and equipment such as: Vernier calipers, micrometers, gage pins, magnifying lamp, microscope, vision inspection system, etc. to ensure conformance with design specifications – working at a level of greater independence with a higher level of productivity.
· Perform functional testing of finished products using both automated and manual testing equipment to ensure conformance with design specifications.
· Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including recording traceable information.
· Perform verification of manufacturing documents with component and device drawings.
· May control inventory to ensure appropriate storage conditions and movement.
· On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour or longer work period.
· Other incidental duties: General work area housekeeping.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested