If you are looking for opportunity to use your mechanical skills and knowledge in a variety of applications, joining our team is the right move; you will have the opportunity to work with various types of equipment and systems in an industrial environment. Become an essential part of our business operation by keeping our systems running. We understand and appreciate the crucial part our mechanics perform. Here you will use your mechanical expertise to ensure top-level operation of vital mechanical equipment. Experience this chance to utilize and expand your skill set while working with a solid and knowledgeable team.
Worksite location: Compton/ Rancho Dominguez
• Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
Assist with troubleshooting, repair and replace production equipment
Performing electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam system, and other repairs and installations as needed
• Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
• Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
• Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
• Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
• Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
• Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness; create and maintain a schedule for inspection, service and testing of machinery.
• Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
• Work effectively with other team members in a loud
Benefits: Performance to hire, Direct Hire, Medical and Dental, Referral Program, Better Work Life Academy
Salary ranges from $22- 27
Must complete assessment to confirm eligibilityApply Now