Manufacturing Technicians run and maintain factory equipment and assembly processes, monitor and check the product quality and document results in strict adherence to protocols in a discrete manufacturing environment.
Overtime is frequent and is required. Shift could last until 1:45am on certain days and weekend work could be a possibility.
Education: Associate degree in electronics engineering technology or equivalent combination of experience and training in electronics manufacturing preferred
Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an electronics manufacturing technician within a consumer goods or printed circuit board environment.
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of production processes. Demonstrated skills and abilities in mechanical dexterity, assembly, manufacturing, soldering, and inspection.
• Knowledge of electronics process and procedures.
• Skills in reading, understanding and adhering to engineering drawings, documents and procedures.
• Ability to function as a team while completing multiple tasks effectively with minimal supervision. Take initiative to aid fellow employees to smooth overall process flow.
• Ability to manage time effectively.
• Ability to recognize equipment/tooling malfunctions to detect irregular or deficient product.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to drive to corrective actions with minimal supervision.
• Above average computer literacy and math abilities.Apply Now