One of our clients in Kalamazoo, MI is looking for a material handler to operate various types of forklifts, pallet jacks and other material handling equipment for movement of parts and tooling to various work centers throughout the facility.
Job Duties/Responsibilities - (Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following):
• Must be able to operate a fork truck efficiently
• Must be able to multitask.
• Other duties as assigned.
Shift: 1st 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday
Pay: $13-$17 based on experience
Apply today at www.resourcemfg.com or call us at
Job Requirements/Qualifications - (Requirements may be modified or amended for reasonable accommodations):
• Ability to balance multiple duties efficiently.
• Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds / frequently lifts 10-20 pounds.
• Job requires basic math, reading and writing English. Must be able to read ruler measurements.
• Job may require frequent bending, stooping, twisting, reaching and repetitive motion of hands.
• Requires Vision and Hearing ability consistent with OSHA standards for material handlers.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• Requires successful completion of Material Handler Training course and possession of a. material handler license.
• Familiar with Quality Management System (QMS) for IATF requirements and Environmental Management System (EMS) for ISO 14001 (2015)