Purpose of Position
Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Key duties/Responsibilities of Position
• Assemble and wire various electro-mechanical units
• Use small hand tools (including but not limited to; screw driver, tweezers, pliers, etc.) to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
• Use bill-of-materials (BOM) and assembly drawings to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
• May conduct continuity checks on work in process as well as completed work
• May assist in the packing, boxing or bagging of the finished product
• Assist with duties such as setting up jobs, prepping components, breaking down job set ups, etc.
• Verifies accuracy of production or location, may set or assign location of products if necessary
• Processes completed in a timely accurate manner
• Using basic hand tools, soldering iron fixtures and materials for the configuration requirements of the customer;
• Meet or exceed department standards for work quality, quantity of work, and lead times.
This position description/summary reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.
Position Job Requirements
Knowledge of standard electronic parts and mechanical aptitude
Knowledge of customer documents
Ability to use various types of drivers, wrenches, torques, crimping tools, screw drivers, wire cutters, etc.
Knowledge of fasteners such as fine thread, cross thread, panhead, flat head, Phillips head, etc.
Ability to read and work from rough schematics, assembly drawings and verbal instructions to build developmental assemblies, subassemblies and components
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
1-2 years’ related assembly experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Email resume to: email@example.comApply Now