Shift: 2nd and 3rd (training on 1st)
Pay: $14/hr+ depending on experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Move material from and to work centers, encompassing the entire shop and peripherals. This is to ensure that all cut parts arrive at their work centers in a timely manner.
2. Add and remove stocked materials in the computer (3D Inventory) immediately to keep the material inventory correct and updated in real time.
3. Provide racks, carts, or boxes upon delivery of materials.
4. Properly paint and label all materials with color codes, heat #'s, and P.O. #'s.
5. Is a productive member of his/her department and adheres to all of RMT, Inc. policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all RMT, Inc. employees.
6. Practice good housekeeping habits. Including but not limited to placing bundle of cast material in racks and putting away all material that the saw and barrel lathe operators are finished cutting. Also, all wood, banding, and trash must be cleared from the steel room on a continuing basis.
Can read part numbers and designated flow as found on individual job sheets. This will also include making sure that rework parts are moved to the highest priority on the job list to be cut.
2. Will become familiar with plant layout and work centers.
3. Can identify and organize tasks in a manner which results in employees having access to materials when they are needed. This includes pulling drop materials first and making sure all saws have a minimum of 4 hours of work to start the next shift
4. Communicates (understands, speaks, and writes) in English.
5. Can comprehend job sheets and blueprint notations in English.
6. Is able to acquire basic keyboarding and computer skills required to look up material for data entry.
7. Is able to be certified on the Raymond, Combi Lift, and standard tow motors.