Openings for Production Associates at our packaging facility in La Mirada, CA; we are looking for self-starters with the desire to learn new skills which include driving a forklift and operating machinery. This role creates value by collaboratively working with production team members to ensure that a quality product is produced for our customers in a timely manner.
Work Schedules may vary-
Day Shift M-Th 6am-6pm
Oscillating shift Fri. & Sat. 6am-6pm + Mon. & Tue. 6pm-6am
Night shift Wed.- Sat. 6pm- 6am
The Production Associate personnel reinforce the long-term goals of the organization by assisting the production operators and contributing to a team environment. They also ensure that all safety standards and guidelines are consistently met. If you enjoy working safely with a team, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you will do in your role.
· Assisting crew members with set-ups; troubleshooting and making minor machine adjustments
· Keeping work area clean throughout shifts and performing tasks that may change from day to day or hour to hour
· Adhering to all safety, health, and plant rules, policies, procedures and guidelines
· Supporting our safe working environment by wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and abiding by Lock-Out-Tag-Out safety procedures
· Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
· High School diploma or GED
· Willing and able to work flexible shifts (days, swing, graveyard) weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed
· Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least 12 hours a day
· Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, dusty and noisy manufacturing environment
· Pre employment screeningsApply Now