Looking for an Assembly Production Associate!
Shift: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Pay: $12 per hour
• Perform complete product assembly and final detailing - working on the production line
• Tasked with the construction of products consisting multiple electrical, mechanical, and plastic parts
• Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs
• Receives general supervisory guidance
• Maintain, manage, track, and log inventory of product in work station and responsible work area
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
• Rework assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
• Perform all work in accordance with company’s production specification and established operation procedures
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Safety focused environment
• May perform other related responsibilities.
• Be able to read, interpret, understand, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
• Be able to utilize production and maintenance tools and equipment such as proprietary manufacturing system (training provided), electric screw driver, compressed air system, ionizing air gun, torque gauge/tester, Windows PC, etc.
• Recent line assembly experience & able move, lift, relocate materials up to 50 lbs
• Positive attitude
• Excellent attendance qualifications
• MS Office Suite
Apply now!Apply Now