The Pre-Production Clerk role is a unique and rewarding entry-level position that offers a variety of tasks to keep day-to-day responsibilities fresh and exciting. The type of daily tasks will include preparing memorabilia by using detailed work instructions, pulling memorabilia from inventory, cutting memorabilia, counting memorabilia pieces, and inspecting for quality prior to production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned.
• Use a provided pick list to find needed inventory in warehouse locations
o May need to operate pallet jack equipment and/or stair ladder to access needed items
• Prepare materials for processing
o This requires good scissor skills and hand-eye coordination
• Utilize a hydraulic cutting press to cut materials for products
o This requires following instructions to ensure end product and inventory optimization
• Accurately count and record pieces for production
o Attention to detail is critical
• Process/update inventory after every project to ensure inventory is current
• Sort, organize, and package finished pieces to prepare for transfer
• Assist other departments when needed