ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for Line Builder mechanic within a cosmetic manufacturing company in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00
1st shift - 7:45am - 4pm
2nd shift – 3:30pm – 12am
3rd shift – 11pm – 7am
Over time and weekends may be required.
Perform bulk product handling functions in the Production Department, which includes cleaning and sanitizing for all production equipment accordance to G.M.P’s. Pull bulk products and locate to proper filling line. Hook-up all bulk product to filling line. Prepare bulk product and equipment in support of the Production schedule. Additional duties and responsibilities are frequently assigned by supervision.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Verify bulk as required for assigned filling lines.
2. Review and maintains continuous production schedule for work assignments, by switching batches, washing and troubleshooting problems. Verify proper paperwork and perform real-time transactions for bulk issuance.
3. Cooperate with Production and Quality Control to accomplish schedule adherence
4. Disassemble, clean, sanitize and reassemble pipes, pumps, tanks and filter housings.
5. Perform manufacturing equipment cleaning, lubrication, housekeeping and sanitizing in assigned area.
6. Utilize forklift for obtaining bulk and transporting to line.
7. Assists in all maintenance housekeeping chores in sanitizing room and shop.
8. Work in compliance with company safety policies and OSHA requirements.
9. Support leadership in Quality Investigations
10. Adheres to all GMP’s
11. Other responsibilities as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• A mechanical aptitude.
• Able to work overtime on weekdays and weekends with a minimum amount of notice.
• Able to use basic hand tools.