ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Quality Technician within a metal fabrication manufacture in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 hr.
Hours: Open (1st or 2nd shift)
Monday to Friday
Overtime requirement with possible weekends
Performs Quality Assurance duties such as parts inspection, receiving inspection, evaluation of returned material etc. Documents the result and activities in inspection records such as checklists, inspection logs, ERP, non-conformance material reports, etc. Completes process audits and maintains SPC programs. Participates in continuous improvement activities.
• Inspects manufactured, purchased and returned parts against drawings and other specifications.
• Arranges first article inspections and other special inspections.
• Monitors and audits operator inspection logs, statistical process control records, check lists etc.
• Performs receiving inspection on a special event basis.
• Records inspection results in reports, logs, ERP, gage control software, supplier rejection forms etc.
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
• High School Diploma (or equivalent) required, some college experience preferred.
• Ability to navigate in CAD software programs.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office computer software experience.
• Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications.
• Advanced knowledge and use of measuring devices.