World class leader of on-board reverse osmosis products used on the most advanced Naval ships and premier motor yachts, is seeking assemblers to start work immediately.
1. Performs material preparation activities in a timely, accurate and safe manner. This mainly will involve the cutting and grinding of material for use in the assembly process.
2. Uses tape measures, levels, squares, calipers, or torch, and hand/power tools to prep material for use. (i.e. grinders, band saws) 3. Uses various means such as color coding, markers and labels to identify which materials are tied to which control numbers (sales orders), as well as to identify their material type.
4. Uses various “material” handling equipment in a safe manner, as is necessary to accomplish duties.
5. Uses drill presses, drills, and hole punches for cutting holes into material within the appropriate dimensional tolerances.
1. At least 3 years of experience in one or more assembly, brazing, or wiring process.
2. High School diploma or equivalent required
3. Demonstrated ability to accurately perform math problems required.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal exchanges required.
5. Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced environments required.
6. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds plus and to operate common material handling equipment required.
7. Ability to work Monday - Friday from 6am to 2:30pm with overtime and weekends when needed.