ResourceMFG is looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator in the city of Anaheim, CA! Long-term opportunity in the food manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate must be able to work closely with a team to perform clerical duties and special projects.
Pay Rate: $21-25 (DOE)
Schedule: Mon - Fri 6:00am - 3:30pm (OT and Saturdays as needed)
- Organize and file QA documentation after verification for compliance to customer and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain QA files for lot control and in-process checks.
- Participate in Mock and Customer requested Trace Recall Drills as necessary
- Assist other department in code date, traces, holds, releases of products, variances, etc. in relation with production.
- Daily Incident Report records and file including sending non conformance to suppliers.
- Coordinate, control, and manage sample/retention programs per customer requirements
- Maintain and coordinate sample retention storage area. Work with QA Supervisor
- Maintain Hold inventory, Records and Verification
- Maintain QA and Production Records
- Responsible for shipment of customer samples, per required specs, and other items directed by Supervisor
- Coordinate, and monitor rework processes for conformance to standards
- Monitor and assist Quality Control Technicians performing in-process quality checks at the packaging lines as necessary
- Maintain records for all third party laboratory testing including weekly environmental monitoring and/or clean equipment swabs as required.
- Manage, control and monitor product/customer specification forms and COA
- Manage, control and monitor shelf life testing
- 2-3 years of Quality Assurance experience in a food manufacturing.
- HACCP Certification preferred but not necessary.
- Basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Products (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Detail oriented, excellent record keeping and documentation skills.
- Familiarity and understanding of Critical Control Points(CCP’s), SOP’s and Quality Standards.
- Familiarity with ingredients, processes and finished product disposition.
- Understand and follow all GMP’s.
If interested, please email resume to: