ResourceMFG-Warren is now hiring a Part Processor Trainee for an aerospace factory in Troy, MI. If you are ale to stand for a long period of time and pay attention to details, this is for you. Start a new career with us today!
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Unlimited $100 Referral Bonuses
Get paid weekly
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Free Online College Courses
COVID-19 Safety Precautions include temperature checks, face masks and health screening
• Will conduct sort activities, and pre and post inspection operations to gain experience and training necessary to fulfill certification requirements and become eligible to complete certification examinations
• Determines test equipment settings and appropriate material according to specifications, type of metal, thickness, distance from test equipment, and related variables, using standard formulas.
• Trains to set up equipment to perform tests, and conducts tests on parts, following procedures established for specified tests performed.
• Reviews customer purchase orders and shippers, shop job travelers, process sheets and follows written and verbal instructions to perform the following duties:
?Provide computer data input & forms
?Maintain Quality Standards and Logs
?Shipping & Receiving of Projects
?Pre-Inspection Processing, set up & prep
?Part Marking and Disposition
?Materials Handling Packaging/Unpackaging
?Facility, Equipment & Materials Maintenance
?Driving forklift to load and unload trucks
• Examines surface-treated materials during penetrant and magnetic particle tests to locate and identify cracks or other defects, using black light. Marks tested parts to indicate defective area.
First shift start time: 6:00 am – 4:30pm
• High School Diploma or equivalent, with the desire and ability to study and learn.
• Stamina and dexterity required to carefully handle machined metal parts and to maintain focused attention-to-detail for shift work in busy shop.
• Requires being on one's feet much of the day.
• Basic math skills, good English verbal and written skills per FAA requirement.
• Vision correctable to 20/20 with full color perception.
• Full Time Day Shift. Availability for overtime required.