• Responsible for welding parts together in an efficient manner to maintain production schedule.
• Welds must be smooth, non-porous & consistent.
• Able to weld vertical, flat & overhead welds with good penetration and quality appearance.
• Must follow company & industry standard safety precautions, and operate machinery in a safe manner. Knowledge & use of assorted shop tools manual & power.
• Required to maintain an organized and clean work area.
• Must be a team-player, work well with co-workers and be willing to assist other individuals or department as requested.
• Required to be reliable and hard working.
• Have adequate math skills including fractions & angles.
• Able to read tape measures.
Must have at least 1+ year as a WelderApply Now