We're looking to add a hoist operator for a client in Kalamazoo.
Job description: Operate the anodize hoist line, including catwalk and floor operations, while providing support and assistance to the lab manager.
Shift: 1st 6:00am-2:30pm M-F
Pay: $13.60-$15/hour based on experience
• Start up, operate, and shut down the hoist system.
• Be able to conduct basic troubleshooting of anodize related issues and react appropriately.
• Be able to properly operate test equipment such as spectrophotometers, gloss meters, and coating thickness testers to measure part parameters and make decisions involving quality based on these measurements.
• Enter new maintenance work requests and follow up to ensure timely completion
• Function as a backup for the tank alarm system.
• Provide anodize support by answering questions/phone calls when the lab manager is not available.
• Keep work area clean, organized, and free of un-needed clutter.
• Other duties as assigned.
Please visit www.resourcemfg.com to apply today or call us at 269.345.1304
• A strong understanding of the anodize process and procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Job requires basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division), reading and writing English.
• Be able maintain a positive working relationship with a variety of people.
• Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs/frequently lifts 10 – 20 lbs.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• Must be familiar with the DPU, APU, R.O. Unit, sump pumps and filter press.
• Familiar with Quality Management System (QMS) for IATF requirements and Environmental Management System (EMS) for ISO 14001 (2015)