Department Lead needed in Temecula Pay determined on Experience
2nd shift 2:15pm-10:45pm Open for Overtime Monday-Saturday
Supervises and coordinates activities of production workers by performing the following duties.
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
• Issues written and oral instructions.
• Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
• Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
• Prepares composite reports from individual reports of subordinates.
• Adjusts errors and complaints.
• Performs or assists subordinates in performing duties.
• Inspects parts and determines corrective action.
• Minor machine adjustments and small tool changes or adjustments.
• Adjusting of electronic instruments and an understanding of operating parameters.
Directly supervises 15-20 employees in the specific department they are in charge of. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.Apply Now