2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 3:00 pm-11:30 pm
Pay: $14.30 an hour
Don’t Miss Out. Great Pay, Safety and Benefits.
This position will be responsible for all tasks involved in the warehouse functions while rotating between all positions including but not limited to: shipping, receiving, material handling, kitting. You will work with the site’s Production Planners, Supervisors, Leads, Management and others to ensure the flow and accuracy of materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Package and ship product to customers physically, using the MRP system, and the internet
• Receive incoming materials both physically, and using into the MRP system
• Stock/ Put away materials in correct locations
• Kit jobs both physically and in the MRP system, and complete all required paperwork
• Cycle counting & researching part shortages both physically and in the MRP system
• Scan product in and out of consigned inventory
• Refill floor stocking locations
• Return inventory into stock after kit completion both physically and in the MRP system
• Fill clipboard requests and create backorders in the MRP system
• Train and cross-train with other warehouse personnel
• Rotate positions in the warehouse monthly
• Update procedures as requested
• Special projects as assigned
• Processing returns/NCMR’s both physically and in the MRP system
• Scrap material both physically and in the MRP system
• File and/or scan all required paperwork and documentation
• Issue materials to work orders both physically and in the MRP system
• Perform adjustments of physical inventory in the MRP system
• Close out work orders in the MRP system
• Research inventory discrepancies both physically and in the MRP system
• Update and track KPI data for metrics
• Other duties as assigned
• Perform other duties, as required.
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 90% of associates say ResourceMFG is a company you can trust!
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
Job Specifications / Qualifications / Skills:
• Reliable attendance required
• Must be highly accurate with alpha-numeric typing
• High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• 1-2 years of relevant experience (preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to concentrate on repetitive tasks
• Outstanding verbal communication skills
• Must be very detailed oriented
• Ability to read/write/speak English fluently
• Ability to be on your feet 80% of your work day
• Math skills to perform basic calculations
• Basic computer skills, including email applications
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
• Must be able to work on a spreadsheet
Physical Effort Requirements:
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
• Ability to stand, sit, and move about facility for long periods of time.
• Ability to use hands and fingers.
• Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training