ResourceMFG is searching for a Shipping and Receiving clerk for a busy manufacturing warehouse in Okc!
Job Duties: 1. Document and processes the order shipment.
2. Consolidate orders on final table, box or crate them up and get shipment ready for processing in system using First in First out principle.
3. Make copies of test reports and certs to send along with shipment.
4. Creating customer specific labels and applying to packages when necessary.
5. Accurately creating FedEx and UPS shipping labels for individual package shipments as well as bills of lading for larger truck shipments.
6. Assist with quality control, light assembly, tagging valves and labeling boxes, inventory management, organization, general maintenance, & other warehouse projects as needed.
7. Check final product for accuracy with respect to the job and sales order.
8. Assist shipping specialist in getting orders shipped on time with all required documents.
Pay $14-$15/hr. Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Job Requirements: 1. Strong organizational skills.
2. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Be a forward-thinking person that looks for improvements.
4. Computer experience in Fed Ex or UPS preferred.
5. Fork-lift experience.
6. Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
7. Basic math, computer, and typing skills.
8. Ability to work effectively as a member of a team or independently.
9. Strong attention to detail.
10. High degree of flexibility.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.Apply Now