BE POWERFUL and make a difference in your new career!
We are looking for people who want to work a full time Material Handler Shipping position we provide on the job training!
ResourceMFG has an immediate opportunity for an Experienced Material Handler in the Shipping Dept. in the Albuquerque, NM area. This is a full time Material Handler job with advancement potential. There are medical benefits and paid time off available when hiring requirements are met.
Material Hander Duties will include:
•Operation of sit down forklift -Perform top quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Use the proper hand tools and equipment to assemble or manufacture the product
• Ensure standard operating procedures and processes are followed accurately
• Ensure quality standards are met for the manufactured product
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
Role Overview: The Material Handler supports the timely and accurate distribution and receiving of finished and raw components.
• Experience in a shipping/receiving department, material handling experience required
• Ability to perform basic mathematical equations, read, and understand measurements
• Ability to read & understand part, component and job instructions
• Ability to create and maintain record retention and retrieval systems appropriate for position.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
• Years of experience in related field: 1-3.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs. Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, pushing/pulling, and lifting.
• Verification of High school diploma or equivalent required.Apply Now