We are looking for a motivated candidate to fill a wrapping/binding position located in Mendon, MI! Our client provides prime paperboard grades from leading mills to paper merchants and packaging companies. Since 1978 they have helped our customers meet the daily demands of the commercial printing, publishing, point of purchase display, specialty packaging, and folding carton industries.
• Stage skids for use
• Piler Set-Up
• Remove paper from piler deck using pallet jack
• Proper wrapping and banding of skids
• Assist with discrepant material
• Stage completed orders in the warehouse according to job number and customer, in a manner to assure easy retrieval for shipment and proper spacing according to established procedures.
Shift: 3rd, 11:00 pm to 7:15am
• High school diploma
• Factory experience preferred
• Possess good communication skills
• Ability to perform and understand basic mathematical calculations