ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Contracts/Customer Service Rep within a Manufacture within the Aerospace industry.
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 DOE
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Monday to Friday
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Customer Service representative is responsible for purchase order entry, quotation coordination and submittal, backlog alignment and customer communication
• Responsible for the conduct of all contract liaison before, during and after contract duration.
• Develop and administer contract administration policies, systems, procedures and methods.
• Manage and coordinate contract administration activities to ensure that contractual obligations are maintained in a manner which ensures good customer relations while representing the interest of the company.
• Advise management of contract obligations, deficiencies, commitments, and performance.
• Provide interpretation of terms and conditions of contractual obligations.
• Coordinate pre-award negotiations between company and customer.
• Analyze impact of modifications and revisions and prepares company recommendations.
• Supervise the conduct of special studies, investigations or analyses and provide for the preparation of reports and recommendations as required.
• Maintain an awareness of current statutory requirements influencing contract development and administration.
• Guide, set policies and procedures to meet the company obligations as required by ITAR
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!