Select Staffing has a opening for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Line lead opportunity within a cosmetic manufacturing company in Chatsworth, CA
Pay is $16.00 - $20.00 DOE
1st Shift - 7:30am - 4pm + overtime and weekends
2nd shift - 4pm - 12:15am + overtime and weekends
2nd shift - 11:30pm - 7:30am + overtime and weekends
• Lead and supervise production staff within a cosmetic manufacturing environment.
• As a line lead would overlook fulltime and temporary employees.
• Ensuring daily job production orders are completed to company and clients standards.
• Ensure that production line have the necessary equipment pre-production.
• Know what each product requires to be properly assembled and packaged.
• Ensure production areas are maintain clear and clean to ensure safe work environment.
• Ensure that all SOP’s and GMP’s are followed by everyone in the production floor.
• Interact with Production Management and QA department to ensure production quality and schedule are on track.
• Call line mechanics when production machinery break down or need them to look at a possible issue.
• Ensure that the first pass quality levels meet or exceed departmental goals.
• Assist Area Managers in training all employees on quality requirements.
• Conduct a thorough line clearance prior to start up.
• Identify and implement corrective actions to ensure that lines are operating at 100% efficiency to standard.
• Redirect support staff as necessary.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
• 2 years of Production Line lead experience (Cosmetic industry a plus)
• Valid CA Driver License
• Able to read, write and communicate in English
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds .
• Must follow all company policies and procedures and keep up with the department demands.