Duties & Responsibilities: • Coordinate and maintain preventative maintenance program for CNC equipment • Perform repairs and upgrades on equipment when needed. • Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams • Estimate repair costs and provide that information to management • Meets all quality standards in performing assigned tasks. • Follow all processes and written work instructions, drawings, schematics and document and report any discrepancies between actual and documented process. • Contributes to production goals by having equipment prepared for daily production with minimal downtime • Good understanding of Job Functions and requirements to succeed. • Must follow all OSHA standards as well as all written and verbal company safety instructions that have been outlined in the safety manual and training.
1st shift 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
pay rate negotiable based on experience
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of Experience with CNC equipment
• Proficiency with programmable logic-controlled equipment
• Ability to work with up to 480 volts on machinery, motors, lights, and other electrical equipment.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Program Reading
• Some Knowledge of Cutting Tools
• Familiar with FANUC & MAS-3, Makino Pro 3 and Pro 5 and similar CNC controls
Resource MFG offers weekly pay, immediate benefits, online courses and more career advancement.
Join our Team today!Apply Now