GENERAL LABORERS NEEDED!
Full-Time, 1st Shift, M-F
$15.00/hr To Start
Large Manufacturing company seeking skilled, reliable general laborers. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, operating machinery, and following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
Must be able to pass Hair Follicle Drug Test
A typical work day may consist of:
• Assisting depts. in gathering sheet metal and other materials to fabricate.
• Measure, cut and bend materials to ensure accurate length, height, width. Punch holes on bars, and/or peel stakes.
• Clean work pieces to remove impurities, such as slag, rust, and grease, using portable grinder, hand scraper, or chemical solutions.
• Removes/Add, tags or marks, and moves finished work.
• Moves work pieces, tools, and supplies, manually.
• Reassemble parts using cutting torch, straitening press and hand tools.
• Pick up scrap from all work areas.
• Working with hand and power tools to assemble a variety of vehicles
• Must be able to lift, push, and/or pull 50+ lbs
• Familiarity with hand and power tools (any/all experience is considered)
• Willingness to learn & be trained
Candidate must be able to work independently and follow oral and written directions.